Puede que éste no sea un lugar de muchas palabras, pero sin duda será un lugar de mucho significado.

domingo, 19 de diciembre de 2010

The reason

Solitude nights, nothing to think about and the only thing I see is you. Dunno whether this is too romantic, or if I'm going as far as it gets. Dunno whether this is destiny or just my humble opinion. And though you won't believe me, what I listen to on these nights is the band that reminds me of you.

Maybe I know somewhere deep in my soul that this is impossible, and that's why I keep a straight face. However, I dunno how to keep it in confortable distance, because I like loneliness as less as you do. Can we pretend that love is omnipotent? We could really bend the rules and be together.

And I'm on my way to believe it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario